Thunderclap Apollo’s Raven Flying High Deal!
Thank you to all who supported me on my Thunderclap Apollo’s Raven Flying High Deal that offers the e-book for 99 cents at Amazon on June 6th.
Only one day to go! For those who have not yet participated, could you help me reach my goal of 100 supporters? Just click: Soar with Apollo’s Raven Deal! You’ll be taken to my Thunderclap page where you can click on which Social Media format you would like to post the e-book deal for Apollo’s Raven.
That’s it. Thunderclap will automatically post for you on June 6th. More information on what Thunderclap is and instructions on how it works is provided below.
What is ThunderClap?
Social media is a powerful tool that helps you to engage with other people. It becomes even more powerful when several people post at the same time. That is where Thunderclap comes in. Instead of having your message now and then on Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr, the Thunderclap campaign focuses the effect. Thunderclap will publish the same post on your social media at the very same time as other supporters. This is an effective way to get the message out to as many people as possible. Aggregating the posts helps break through the “noise” of general news.
How to Support My Thunderclap
To participate in my Thunderclap campaign, here are the steps:
- By clicking the link above (Soar with Apollo’s Raven Deal!), you will be directed to a page on Thunderclap.
- Once there, you can become a supporter of my Thunderclap campaign by clicking one of the social media platforms that you would like to use: Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr. See example screenshot below.
- The default message that Thunderclap will automatically post on your social media on June 6 is provided in the box at the top. See example screen shot below.
- To get the special offer, click http://thndr.me/jaBxsu in the message box. You will be taken to a special page on my website where you can click to get the Apollo’s Raven e-book for 99 cents at Amazon.
- In addition to the e-book deal, you can sign up to get a free bonus article on Ancient Celtic history. And further, you’ll also be entered into a random drawing for a free copy of the limited hard cover edition of Apollo’s Raven.
May Giveaway Winners Announced!
Congratulations to subscribers who won the May Giveaways:
Grand Prize Hand-crafted Book Stand: Fay Johnson (Below is a photo of Fay who graciously sent me a picture of herself with the book stand and Apollo’s Raven book)
Limited Hard Cover Edition of Apollo’s Raven: Gary Dolman (UK Author)
e-book Apollo’s Raven: Janet Cardoza
Photographs of People Reading Apollo’s Raven:
Below are photographs of people who are reading Apollo’s Raven. If you have a photograph with the Apollo’s Raven book, feel free to e-mail it to me at [email protected] and I’ll post it on my blog.
APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT . . .
Thank you for helping to get the word out about my debut novel, Apollo’s Raven. My goal as an author is to connect with authors and readers who love both historical fiction and fantasy. I am looking for new ways to connect with readers that are most engaging.
Thank you for helping me on my first Thunderclap campaign!